The types of work that can be performed before obtaining a construction permission have determined
On the portal of drafts of normative legal acts, there is a draft Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation “On the list of types of preparatory work that can be carried out before issuing a permit for the construction of an object of federal significance, an object of regional significance, an object of local significance.”
In accordance with the draft Government Decree, the types of work permitted for execution before obtaining a building permit (RNS) included the following:
- Geodetic alignment works.
- Laying out the main axes of buildings and structures in kind, fixing them with points and signs.
- Placement and construction of temporary buildings and structures for industrial, warehouse, domestic and public purposes, temporary sources and networks of electricity, heat, water supply, communications, temporary treatment facilities, lighting and signaling.
- Clearing sites from trees and bushes, partial installation of shields to protect green spaces.
- Release of the construction site for construction and installation works, including:
- a) clearing the territory;
- b) dismantling and demolition of buildings, structures;
- c) removal and disposal of construction waste and solid municipal waste.
- Drainage of the territory of the construction site, carrying out other measures on it related to the termination or change of conditions for water use, as well as to protect the environment and eliminate unfavorable construction conditions.
- Lowering the level of groundwater and water disposal.
- Bank protection device.
- Arrangement of crane tracks.
- Arrangement of fencing at the construction site, organization of access control.
- Provision of the construction site with fire-fighting water supply and equipment.
- Arrangement of storage areas and premises for materials, structures and equipment.
- Engineering preparation of the site of the facility, including construction:
- a) access roads and temporary roads;
- b) temporary berths and berthing facilities;
- c) temporary power lines with transformer substations (up to 1000 V);
- d) temporary water supply networks and water intake facilities;
- e) temporary gas supply networks and gas distribution facilities;
- f) temporary sewage collectors with treatment facilities;
- g) temporary structures for production and auxiliary purposes;
- h) temporary structures and communication devices for construction management.
- Exploration drilling and soil research.
- Production of land works, namely:
- a) removal and storage of the fertile soil layer;
- b) soil development;
- c) soil compaction and strengthening;
- d) vertical layout of the site;
- e) soil movement;
- f) the device of embankments.
- Arrangement of auxiliary structures and devices.
- Measures for labor protection and safe work.
The decree of the Government of the Russian Federation was prepared in connection with the publication of the federal law dated July 31, 2020, 254-FZ “On the specifics of regulating certain relations in order to modernize and expand the backbone infrastructure and on amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation.”
This law introduced amendments to Art. 52 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, according to which, prior to the issuance of the RNS, preparatory work can be performed that does not cause significant harm to the environment and its components. Such work can be performed from the day the project documentation is sent for examination.
The performance of work is allowed in relation to land in state or municipal ownership, or plots, the state ownership of which is not delimited. The list of types of work permitted for execution must be established by the Government of the Russian Federation.
Earlier, the ERZ.RF portal informed about the publication by the Ministry of Construction of answers to standard questions on obtaining permits for construction and commissioning.
Public discussion of the draft resolution will last until August 24, 2020.
Source: Unified resource for developers