Ask Your Question To The Specialist: +7(499)401-01-01 (Mon-Fri 9:00 – 18:00)
For a more accurate answer, we need to see the text of your application. However, traditionally the grounds for refusing to provide this state service can be:
- The request submitted by the applicant and other documents necessary for the provision of state services do not comply with the requirements established by the current legal acts and the Administrative Regulation on the provision of state services.
- Receipt from the authorized state authorities of information on the lack of documents required by clause 184.108.40.206 of the Administrative Regulations for the provision of state services, if the applicant did not submit these documents in the prescribed manner.
- The presence in the documents of contradictory or inaccurate information, as well as inconsistency of information to the existing state of the land plot or the inconsistency of the location of the declared land plot to the administrative and territorial division of the city of Moscow.
- Appeal for the provision of public services by a person who is not a recipient of a public service in accordance with the Administrative Regulations for the provision of public services.
- That person does not authorized for the provision of state services on behalf of the applicant.
- Presented documents lost their validity or validity period has expired at the time of submission of the request for the provision of state services.
In what time period does the developer have to submit reports related to raising money from participants in shared construction to the authorized body?
The developer submits report to the authorized body. It must be done not later than 30 days after the end of the reporting quarterю. Except for the reporting for the IV quarter, which is submitted by the developer to the authorized body not later than 90 days after the end of the IV quarter.