30 training seminars for developers will be held before the end of the year
In the period from October – December 2019, in accordance with the approved schedule, seminars will be held on the provision of public services in the construction sector in electronic form, the head of the Department of Urban Planning Policy of the city of Moscow Sergey Lyovkin said.
So, on October 14, November 11, December 9, at 14.15 in the Moscow City Architecture Committee, developers and designers are waiting for classes on the following issues:
– Submission of proposals on amendments to the land use and development rules of the city of Moscow;
– Preparation and issuance of urban development plans for land plots in the city of Moscow;
– Preparation and issuance of a certificate of approval of the architectural and urban planning decision of the capital construction facility in the city of Moscow;
– Registration of a coloristic decision passport for the facades of buildings, structures, structures in the city of Moscow;
– Coordination of the design project for the placement of signs;
– Providing information contained in the IAIS OGD of the city of Moscow.
Also, in the Moscow Architecture Committee on October 28, November 25, December 16 at 14.15 seminars will be held, where the following topics will be considered:
– Acceptance of executive documentation for maintaining the Consolidated Plan of underground utilities and facilities in the city of Moscow;
– Providing information from the Consolidated Plan of Underground Communications and Facilities in Moscow;
– Providing a technical opinion on the conformity of project documentation to the Consolidated Plan of underground utilities and facilities in the city of Moscow;
– Record for conducting geodetic surveys.
About public services, such as:
– Issuance of building permits;
– Issuance of permission to commission the facility;
– Issuing a conclusion on the compliance of the constructed, reconstructed capital construction facility with the requirements of technical regulations and design documentation.
The speech will be held in Mosgosstroynadzor on October 8 and 22, on November 5 and 19, on December 3 and 17 at 11.00.
Execution of orders for excavation, the installation of temporary fences, the placement of temporary objects – will be the topics of the seminars scheduled for October 15, November 1 and December 10 at 15.00 in OATI in Moscow.
On October 30, November 27 and December 25 at 10.00 three seminars will be held in Mosgosexpertiz on the topic:
– State examination of design documentation (or) of engineering survey results;
– Conducting verification of the determination of the estimated cost of capital construction projects, the construction or reconstruction of which is financed in full or in part from the budget of the city of Moscow;
– Coordination of special technical conditions for the preparation of design documentation for capital construction projects, including underground facilities, during construction, the reconstruction of which state construction supervision is carried out by the executive authority of the city of Moscow.
The topic of submitting the developer’s quarterly reports electronically through the State Services Portal will be devoted to seminars that will be held on October 22-23, November 26 and December 17 at 16.00 in Moskomstroyinvest.
Meetings will be held there, within the framework of which we will discuss the procedure for issuing a conclusion on the compliance of the builder and the project declaration with the requirements established by Part 2 of Article 3, Articles 20 and 21 of the Federal Law dated December 30, 2004 No. 214-ФЗ “On participation in shared construction of apartment buildings and other real estate objects and on amendments to some legislative acts of the Russian Federation ”(public service). They will be held on October 21, November 25 and December 16 at 15.00.
Also, in the IV quarter of this year, it is planned to conduct seminars at the ECO on November 14 and December 20, which will be devoted to the submission of an application for the provision of services for connecting (technological connection) capital construction facilities to engineering networks in electronic form.
In addition, the notification of the planned construction or reconstruction of an individual housing project or a garden house will be discussed at seminars on October 11, November 22 and December 12 in the hall of the Interactive Map “Houses on Brestskaya” (2-ya Brestskaya St., 6).
“On the instructions of Sergei Sobyanin, the most important and demanded public services, in particular in the field of urban development policy, were converted into electronic form. Many companies have already been able to appreciate the convenience of online services, thanks to which developers have significantly reduced time costs”said Sergey Lyovkin.
The schedule of seminars is also available on the Official website of the Mayor of Moscow.
Source: Moscow City Planning Policy Department