7 training seminars for developers to be held in October
In October the Construction Complex continues training program for developers on obtaining state services in electronic format says the Head of the Moscow Department for urban policy, Sergey Levkin.
On October 10 and 24 at Arkhsovet Great Hall specialists will deliver a lecture on five state services which are provided online by Moskomarchitektura:
- Preparation, approval and amendments to GPZU – development plan of a land plot
- Preparation and issuing of certificate on architectural and urban planning solution (AGR) for capital construction projects
- Issuing of passport of color appearance of facades, buildings and premises in the city of Moscow
- Approval of design project of signboard installation
- Obtaining data from the Moscow Interagency Electronic Interaction System (IEIS)
1, Triumfalnaya square
Sergey Levkin also reminded that since January 1, 2016 state services on preparation and issuing certificate on architectural and urban planning solution (AGR) for capital construction projects as well as issuing of passport of color appearance of facades, buildings and premises are provided only in e-format.
On October 11 a seminar on obtaining excavation orders, installation of temporary encroachments and objects.
Room 104, 30/2, Taganskaya street.
On October 21 specialists from Moskomstroyinvest will teach developers to submit quarterly reports in e-format via the portal of state services.
Room 320, floor 3, building 1, house 8/1, Vozdvizhenka street.
On October 11 and 25 specialists of Mosgosstroynadzor will give a lecture for developers and engineering companies on obtaining three state services:
- Obtaining construction permit
- Obtaining occupancy permit
- Obtaining conclusion on compliance of the constructed building with technical regulations and project documentation.
Room 606-a, 9, Bryanskaya street.
On October 27 a training seminar on state expert examination of project documentation and engineering survey results will be held in Mosgosekspertiza.
Conference hall, 4th fllor, 8, Vtoraya Brestskaya street.
As it was previously stated by the Moscow Mayor Sergey Sobyanin, online services not only save time but also lower the administrative barriers. “In particular, we gradually develop a full cycle of services related to construction sector – beginning with land granting and ending with construction permit,” said Sobyanin.
A detailed schedule of training seminars can be found here.