A seminar for developers will be held in Moscow architecture
On Monday, November 11, an educational seminar on the provision of public services in urban planning will be held at the Moscow Architecture Committee.
During the event, department specialists will talk about the services provided:
– Submission of proposals for amendments to the rules of land use and development of the city of Moscow.
– Preparation and issuance of urban plans for land plots in the city of Moscow.
– Preparation and issuance of a certificate of approval of the architectural and urban planning decision of the capital construction facility in the city of Moscow.
– Registration of a coloristic decision passport for the facades of buildings, structures, structures in the city of Moscow.
– Coordination of the design project for the placement of signs.
– Providing information contained in the IAIS OGD of the city of Moscow.
The seminar will be held at the address: Moscow, Triumfalnaya Square, Building 1, the Great Hall of the Arch Council.
The event starts at 14:15.
You can obtain detailed information about participation by phone: 8 (499) 251–34–23, 8 (499) 250–51–76.
Source: Moscow City Planning Policy Department