Almost half of Russian developers see the future in digitalization

25.09.2019

Almost half (46%) of construction and development companies in Russia consider digitalization a strategic development priority, say data from a joint study by Strategy Partners, Russian State Humanitarian University and the magazine General Director. The remaining 54% of respondents also noted the need to transform business processes to one degree or another.

Experts believe that in spite of the awareness of the business community of the need to switch to a “figure,” not all Russian companies are ready for this. Today, the leaders in this matter remain large companies in Moscow and St. Petersburg.

At the same time, many representatives of the construction sector note the growing speed of introducing innovative technologies, which are becoming more and more popular.

The first steps towards digitalization of the construction industry were the transition to electronic document management and the introduction of BIM technologies, experts say. Today, most of the necessary services have been translated into electronic format, the regulatory framework is being brought into compliance, and current software is being developed.

“Really useful tools for builders began to appear – based on BIM technologies. The demand for process automation has also risen – from project management to the supply of materials to the construction site, ”said Alexander Yezhilov, head of the information technology department of the AAG investment and construction complex.

Source: Construction News Agency

0 votes, average: 0.00 out of 50 votes, average: 0.00 out of 50 votes, average: 0.00 out of 50 votes, average: 0.00 out of 50 votes, average: 0.00 out of 5 (0 votes, average: 0.00 out of 5)
You need to be a registered member to rate this.
Loading...