Educational workshops for developers will be held 25-26 June
In the Complex of urban planning and construction, educational seminars are continuing for developers to provide state services in the construction sector in electronic form.
On Tuesday, June 25, Mosgosstroynadzor specialists will conduct an educational seminar on the provision of public services in the urban planning sector, during which they will talk about the following services provided:
– Issuance of building permits;
– Issuance of permits for commissioning facilities;
–Printing a conclusion on the compliance of the constructed, reconstructed capital construction object with the requirements of technical regulations and project documentation.
The event starts at 11:00
Venue: Moscow, Bryanskaya Street, 9, office 606a.
Applications for participation should be sent by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On June 26, the Moscow State Expertise Expert will talk about the specifics of providing the following public services:
– State expertise of project documentation and (or) results of engineering surveys;
– Conducting a verification of the accuracy of determining the estimated cost of capital construction projects, the construction or reconstruction of which is funded in full or in part at the expense of the budget of the city of Moscow;
– Coordination of special technical conditions for the preparation of project documentation of capital construction projects, including metro facilities, during construction, reconstruction of which the state construction supervision is carried out by the executive authority of the city of Moscow.
The beginning of the event at 10:00.
Venue: Moscow, 2nd Brestskaya Street, 8 Conference Hall, 4th floor
For more information on participation, please call: 8 (495) 620-20-00 ext. 55907. Applications for participation should be sent by e-mail: email@example.com
Source: Department of Urban Development Policy