Approved schedule of seminars for developers for the third quarter of 2020
One of the key directions in the work of the capital’s construction Complex was the transfer of public services to electronic form. According to Sergey Levkin, head of the Moscow city planning policy Department, this is currently one of the most effective ways to reduce administrative barriers and save time and money for investors.
“Many companies have already been able to appreciate the convenience of online services, thanks to which developers have significantly reduced time costs,” – said the head of the Department.
According to Levkin, in the third quarter of 2020, in accordance with the approved schedule, more than 30 seminars will be held on the provision of public services in the construction sector in electronic form. Some of them will be conducted in an online format.
So, the topic of submitting quarterly reports of the developer in electronic form through the Portal of public services will be devoted to seminars that will be held on July 16, August 20 and September 24 at 15.00 in Moskomstroyinvest. In case of an adverse epidemiological situation, seminars will be held online.
Meetings will also be held there to discuss the procedure for issuing an opinion on the compliance of the developer and the project Declaration with the requirements set out in part 2 of article 3, articles 20 and 21 of Federal law No. 214-FZ of December 30, 2004 “on participation in shared construction of apartment buildings and other real estate objects and on amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation”. They will be held on July 27, August 24 and September 28 at 15.00.
Execution of orders for earthworks, installation of temporary fences, placement of temporary objects-will be the topics of seminars scheduled for July 16 and 30, August 12 and 26, and September 4 and 25 in the OATI of Moscow.
About public services, such as:
– issuing a construction permit;
– issuance of a permit for commissioning of the facility;
– issuing an opinion on the compliance of the built and reconstructed object with the documentation;
the speech will be held in Mosgosstroynadzor on July 7 and 21, August 11 and 25, September 8 and 22 at 11.00.
On July 13, August 17 , and September 14, Moskomarchitecture specialists will conduct online classes for developers and designers on:
– Sending proposals on amendments to the rules of land use and development of the city of Moscow;
– Preparation and issuance of urban development plans for land plots in Moscow;
– Preparation and issuance of a certificate of approval of an architectural and urban planning solution for a capital construction project in Moscow;
– Registration of the passport of color solutions for facades of buildings, structures, structures in the city of Moscow;
– Approval of the design project for placement of signage;
– Provision of information contained in the IAIS of the Moscow police Department.
Also, representatives of the Moscow architecture Department will hold online seminars on July 20, August 24 , and September 28 at 15.00, where the following topics will be discussed:
– Acceptance of Executive documentation for maintaining a Consolidated plan of underground utilities and structures in the city of Moscow;
– Providing information from the Consolidated plan of underground utilities and structures in Moscow;
– Providing a technical opinion on the compliance of project documentation with the Consolidated plan of underground utilities and structures in Moscow;
– Record for conducting a control and geodetic survey.
On July 29, August 26 and September 30, representatives of mosgosexpertiza will hold online meetings on the topic:
– State expertise of project documentation (or) results of engineering surveys;
– Approval of special technical conditions for the preparation of design documentation for capital construction projects, including metro facilities, during the construction and reconstruction of which the state construction supervision is carried out by the Executive authority of the city of Moscow.
Online classes, dedicated to getting the services utility companies for connection to the networks engineering and technical support in electronic form that are specialists Single point of contact and the center of the Complex urban policy and construction of Moscow, will be held August 6 and September 24.
In addition, ECC specialists will conduct online seminars on submitting notifications about the planned construction or reconstruction of an individual housing project or garden house. They will be held on July 8 and 29, August 12 and 31 at 18.00, and September 9 and 30 at 19.00.
“Questions related to individual housing construction are among the most common among those who call the hotline of the Unified contact center. As a rule, at the height of the summer season, their number increases sharply, and therefore we have included a thematic lesson in the program of our seminars”, – explained Sergey Levkin.
A detailed schedule of the seminar can be found at the link.
Source: Moscow Urban Planning Policy Department