Developed technologies for the construction of sports complexes

20.11.2020

Deputy Mayor of Moscow for Urban Planning and Construction Andrei Bochkarev approved the technical requirements for the design of buildings for sports and recreation complexes with a universal game and gym with an area of up to 2.8 thousand square meters, which will be built at the expense of the Targeted Investment Program of Moscow. According to the head of the Department of Urban Planning Policy of Moscow Sergey Levkin, the approved album of Technical Requirements was already the fifth that Moscow builders use in the construction of urban sports facilities.

Earlier, albums of Technical Requirements for the design of buildings of four other types of fitness complexes were approved (FOK with a swimming pool and gym with an area of up to 3.9 thousand square meters, FOK with a pool, game and gym with an area of ​​6.2 thousand square meters, FOK with an indoor rink, gym and choreography hall with an area of ​up to 5.4 thousand square meters and FOK with a game and gym with an area of ​​6.8 thousand square meters).

“The main goal of developing Technical Requirements albums is to unify the requirements for designed sports facilities in the city of Moscow, taking into account updated existing building codes and rules, modern architectural, structural, technological, engineering solutions, energy-saving and promising information and telecommunications technologies”, – said Sergey Levkin.

According to Sergey Levkin, projects created in accordance with the Technical Requirements can be re-applied taking into account the needs of specific areas and the presence of free territories allocated for construction.

“The new Technical Requirements will be guided by construction customers when preparing technical tasks, designers, specialists involved in the acceptance of construction and installation works”, – the head of the Department said.

In the Targeted Investment Program of the city of Moscow for 2021-2023, the construction of 10 fitness centers is planned.

Earlier, Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin, during a visit to the FOK under construction in the Pokrovskoye – Streshnevo area, emphasized that sports facilities are being erected in mass development areas and in urban areas, where they are especially lacking. Approximately 40 percent of FOKs are planned to be built at the expense of the city budget, the remaining 60 percent – at the expense of private investors.

Source: Moscow Urban Planning Policy Department

0 votes, average: 0.00 out of 50 votes, average: 0.00 out of 50 votes, average: 0.00 out of 50 votes, average: 0.00 out of 50 votes, average: 0.00 out of 5 (0 votes, average: 0.00 out of 5)
You need to be a registered member to rate this.
Loading...