Developers will learn to registrate land and property relations and gpzu
In the Complex of Urban Planning Policy and Construction of the City of Moscow, they will continue to conduct seminars for developers on the “work on mistakes” format. The theme of the first seminar, which will be held on November 8, will be the registration of land and property relations and the receipt of the GPZU.
During the seminar, it is planned to consider the following issues:
– Redistribution of lands and (or) land plots in state or municipal ownership, and land plots in private ownership
– The procedure for amending the Land Use and Development Rules of Moscow
– Amending the land lease, if such changes include the design and construction (reconstruction) of capital construction on the land
– Issuing an order to lift the ban on construction
– Placement of networks of engineering and technical support without the provision of land and the establishment of easements
– Preparation of a project for planning linear objects
The time of the seminar is from 15-00 to 17-00.
The event will be held at the address: Small Konyushkovsky Lane, 2, 3rd floor, Big Hall
To participate in the seminar, pre-registration is required.