Discussion “The construction industry during the pandemic: risks and new opportunities”
November 25, 2020 at 11:00 there will be a discussion “The construction industry in a pandemic: risks and new opportunities”.
Organizers of the discussion: Complex of urban planning policy and construction of the city of Moscow, VTSIOM, MCU “City” and ANO “Centrinform.”
The following are invited to participate in the discussion:
– Deputy Mayor of Moscow in the Government of Moscow for Urban Planning and Construction Andrei Bochkarev
– General Director of VTSIOM Valery Fedorov
– Ildar Khairullin, Director General of the International Medical Cluster Foundation
– Senior MIC Partner (Mobility in Chain) Federico Parolotto (Italy)
– JM Wilmotte & Associés CEO Borina Andrieu (France)
– Yulia Nikulicheva, Head of Strategic Consulting at JLL
– President of Ingrad Group of Companies Pavel Poselenov
Key topics of discussion:
– Crisis of 2020: how will the construction industry develop in the new conditions?
– Health and safety: medical infrastructure of megacities.
– A new urban reality: how does a viral threat change quality of life standards and safety requirements for construction facilities?
– New priorities of urban development.
Venue: RIA Novosti Press Center, Zubovsky Bull., 4, p. 1, Moscow.
Event format: online conference.
Accreditation for the event is not required. You can ask the event participants a question until 16:00 on November 24, 2020. by link.
Source: Moscow Construction Complex