Educational seminars for constructors to be held on September 23-25
In the Complex of urban planning policy and construction, educational seminars for developers on the provision of public services in the construction sector in electronic form are continuing.
On Monday, September 23, an educational seminar on the provision of public services in the urban development sphere will be held in the Moscow Architecture Committee, during which it will be told about the services provided:
– Submission of proposals for amendments to the rules of land use and development of the city of Moscow.
– Preparation and issuance of urban plans for land plots in the city of Moscow.
– Preparation and issuance of a certificate of approval of the architectural and urban planning decision of the capital construction facility in the city of Moscow.
– Registration of a coloristic decision passport for the facades of buildings, structures, structures in the city of Moscow.
– Coordination of the design project for the placement of signs.
– Providing information contained in the IAIS OGD of the city of Moscow.
The event starts at 14:15.
The seminar will be held at the address: Moscow, Triumfalnaya Square, Building 1, the Great Hall of the Arch Council
You can obtain detailed information about participation by phone: 8 (499) 251–34–23, 8 (499) 250–51–76.
Also, on September 23, a specialist of Moskomstroyinvest will talk about the nuances of receiving the service “Issuing to the developer a conclusion on the compliance of the developer and the project declaration with the requirements established by Part 2 of Article 3, Articles 20 and 21 of Federal Law dated December 30, 2004 No. 214-ФЗ“ On Participation in Share the construction of apartment buildings and other real estate and on amendments to some legislative acts of the Russian Federation ”(state service).
The event starts at 15:00.
The seminar will be held at the following address: Moscow, Vozdvizhenka street, house 8/1, building 1, floor 3, office 320.
Information by phone: 8 (495) 620-20-00, ext. 59-912 Applications for participation should be sent by e-mail: Investemail@example.com with the subject of the letter: “Application for participation in the AIA workshop”.
On Tuesday, September 24, a specialist of Moskomstroyinvest will talk about submitting quarterly reports of the developer in electronic form through the portal of public services (service). The seminar will be held at the following address: Moscow, Vozdvizhenka street, house 8/1, building 1, floor 3, office 320.
The event starts at 16:00.
Information by phone: 8 (495) 620-20-00, ext. 69-678 Applications for participation should be sent by e-mail: Investfirstname.lastname@example.org
On September 25, a specialist from Moscow State Expertise will tell about the specifics of providing the following public services:
– State examination of design documentation and (or) the results of engineering surveys;
– Conducting verification of the determination of the estimated cost of capital construction projects, the construction or reconstruction of which is financed in full or in part from the budget of the city of Moscow;
– Coordination of special technical conditions for the preparation of design documentation for capital construction projects, including underground facilities, during construction, the reconstruction of which state construction supervision is carried out by the executive authority of the city of Moscow.
See also: More than 6 thousand permits for the construction and commissioning of objects issued over the Internet
The event will be held at the following address: Moscow, 2nd Brestskaya Street, 8, Meeting Room, 4th Floor
The event starts at 10:00.
You can receive detailed information on participation by phone: 8 (495) 620-20-00 ext. 55901.
Applications for participation should be sent by e-mail: email@example.com
Source: Moscow City Planning Policy Department