Educational seminars for developers will be held July 15-17
Educational seminars for developers are continuing to provide state services in the construction sector in electronic form.
On Monday, July 15, an educational seminar on the provision of public services in the town-planning sphere will be held at the Moscow Architecture Committee, during which the following services will be presented:
– Sending proposals for amendments to the rules of land use and development of the city of Moscow.
– Preparation and issuance of urban development plans for land in the city of Moscow.
– Preparation and issuance of a certificate of approval of the architectural and town planning solution of a capital construction facility in the city of Moscow.
– Registration of the passport of the coloristic decision of facades of buildings, structures, structures in the city of Moscow.
– Coordination of the design project of placement of a sign.
– Provision of information contained in the IAIS OGD of the city of Moscow.
The event starts at 14:15.
Venue: Triumfalnaya Square, Building 1, the Great Hall of the Arch.
On July 17, a specialist from Moskomstroyinvest will talk about how to submit notifications about individual housing projects or a garden house planned for construction or renovation.
Venue: House on Brest, st. 2nd Brest, d. 6 Hall of the Interactive Map of Moscow.
By order of Sergei Sobyanin, the most important and sought-after public services, in particular, in the field of urban planning policy were converted to electronic form. Head of the Department of Urban Development Policy of Moscow Sergey Levkin noted earlier that the transfer of public services to electronic form is an important step towards the investment community and prevents corruption in construction.
Source: Department of Urban Development Policy