Educational seminars for developers will be held on 23th of July – 31th of July
Educational seminars for developers to provide government services in the construction sector in electronic form are continued in the Complex of Urban Development Policy and Construction,.
So, on Monday, July 23 in the Moskomarhitektura an educational seminar will be held on the provision of public services in the urban development area, during which it will be told about the services provided:
– Preparation and issuance of town planning plans for land in the city of Moscow;
– Preparation and issuance of a certificate of approval of the architectural and town-planning solution of the capital construction project in the city of Moscow;
– registration of the passport of the color decision of the facades of buildings, structures, structures in the city of Moscow;
– coordination of the design project for the placement of the sign;
– provision of information contained in the IAIS of the OGD of Moscow;
– Acceptance of executive documentation for the Consolidated Plan of underground communications and facilities in the city of Moscow.
The seminar will be held at the address: Moscow, Triumfalnaya Square, 1, large hall of the Arkhsoviet. The beginning is at 14:15. For more information on participation, please call:
8 (499) 251-34-23, 8 (499) 250-47-44, 8 (499) 250-51-76.
On July 23, the Chief Specialist of the Financial Control and Analysis Department of the Office for Control and Supervision in the field of shared construction of Moskomstroyinvest will talk about the nuances of obtaining the service “Issuing a conclusion on the developer’s compliance with the project declaration to the requirements established by part 2 of Article 3, Articles 20 and 21 of the Federal Law of 30 December 2004 No. 214-FZ “On participation in the joint construction of apartment buildings and other real estate and on the introduction of amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian feder (state service). The seminar will take place at: Moscow, Vozdvizhenka street, house 8/1, building 1, floor 3, cabinet 320. Beginning at 15:00. Information by phone: 8 (495) 620-20-00, ext. 59-912 Applications for participation send to e-mail: GalikhanovRN@mos.ru
July 24 specialist Moskomstroiinvest talk about the order of submission of quarterly reports of the developer in electronic form through the portal of public services (service). The beginning is at 16:00. Address: Moscow, Vozdvizhenka street, house 8/1, building 1, floor 3, cabinet 320. Details by phone: 8 (495) 620-20-00 ext. 59-926. Applications for participation should be sent by e-mail: GontarenkoNG@mos.ru
July 25 specialist of the Moscow State Examination will talk about the specifics of the provision of the following public services:
– State examination of design documentation and (or) results of engineering surveys;
– Conducting a verification of the reliability of determining the estimated cost of capital construction facilities, the construction or reconstruction of which is financed in whole or in part from the budget of the city of Moscow;
– Harmonization of special technical conditions for the preparation of design documentation for capital construction projects, including metro facilities, during construction, reconstruction of which state construction supervision is carried out by the executive authority of the city of Moscow.
The event will be held at: 2 Brest Street, Moscow, house 8 Conference Hall, 4th floor Start: at 10:00. For more information on participation, please call: 8 (495) 620-20-00 ext. 55907. Applications for participation should be sent by e-mail: email@example.com
On July 31, experts of the Moscow Construction Supervision Institute will hold an educational seminar on the provision of public services in the urban development area, during which they will talk about the following services:
– Issue of a building permit;
– Issuance of permits for commissioning of facilities;
– Issue of a conclusion on the compliance of the constructed, reconstructed capital construction object with the requirements of technical regulations and project documentation.
The seminar will be held at the address: Moscow, Bryanskaya Street, 9, Cabinet 606a. Beginning at 11:00
Applications for participation should be sent by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the instructions of Sergei Sobyanin, the most important and demanded public services, in particular, in the field of urban policy were translated into electronic form. Sergei Lyovkin, the head of the Moscow City Development Policy Department, noted earlier that the transfer of public services to electronic format is an important step towards the investment community and hinders corruption in construction.
Source: Department of Urban Planning Policy