Khusnullin: a colossal movement to remove limitations in construction

31.07.2020

The Russian government is actively working on the task of reducing the investment cycle in construction by one year. For these purposes, over the past six months, 9 federal laws and a number of other regulatory legal acts have been adjusted, Deputy Prime Minister Marat Khusnullin said in an interview with RIA Novosti.

“I want to say without undue modesty that we have made a real breakthrough. In six months, 50 amendments to nine federal laws were adopted. These are changes to the Urban Planning Code, and changes to 44-FZ on public procurement, which allow starting from September 1, when choosing a contractor, to hold tenders, setting quality requirements for contractors. Plus, out of 150 government regulations, 22 acts directly relate to the simplification of administrative procedures in construction”, Marat Khusnullin explained.

According to the Deputy Prime Minister, experts note a colossal progress in removing restrictions in the construction industry, including the visible effect of changing the status for 30% of technical standards.

“There were ten thousand building codes in the country, GOSTs, and codes of rules, now 30% have become recommendatory. Of the remaining 70%, we also plan to either sift out a lot or recycle, reducing construction costs”, added Marat Khusnullin.

Source: RIA Novosti

0 votes, average: 0.00 out of 50 votes, average: 0.00 out of 50 votes, average: 0.00 out of 50 votes, average: 0.00 out of 50 votes, average: 0.00 out of 5 (0 votes, average: 0.00 out of 5)
You need to be a registered member to rate this.
Loading...