More than 30 seminars for developers will be held by the end of the year
In the IV quarter of 2020, in accordance with the approved schedule, more than 30 seminars will be held on the provision of public services in the construction sector in electronic form. Some of them will be held in an online format, said Sergey Levkin, head of the Moscow City Planning Policy Department.
So, seminars will be devoted to the topic of submitting quarterly reports of the developer in electronic form through the Portal of Public Services, which will be held on October 20, November 24 and December 15 at 15.00 in Moskomstroyinvest. In an unfavorable epidemiological situation, seminars will be held online.
Meetings will be held there, within the framework of which we will talk about the procedure for issuing an opinion on the compliance of the developer and the project declaration with the requirements established by part 2 of article 3, articles 20 and 21 of Federal Law of December 30, 2004 No. 214-FZ “On participation in the shared construction of apartment buildings and other real estate objects and on amending some legislative acts of the Russian Federation”. They will take place on October 19, November 23 and December 14 at 15.00.
The issuance of orders for earthworks, the installation of temporary fences, the placement of temporary facilities will be the topics of seminars scheduled for October 15 and 29, November 12 and 26 and December 10 and 24 in the OATI of Moscow.
On public services such as:
– issuing a building permit;
– issue of permission to put the facility into operation;
– issuing a conclusion on compliance of the constructed, reconstructed capital construction facility with the requirements of technical regulations and design documentation;
We will talk at the online seminar on October 13 and 27, November 10 and 24, December 8 and 22 at 11.00.
On October 19, November 09, December 07, Moskomarchitecture specialists will conduct classes for developers and designers on:
– Sending proposals for amendments to the rules of land use and development of the city of Moscow;
– Preparation and issuance of urban planning plans of land plots in the city of Moscow;
– Preparation and issuance of a certificate of approval of the architectural and urban planning solution of the capital construction facility in the city of Moscow;
– Execution of the passport of the coloristic solution of facades of buildings, buildings, constructions in the city of Moscow;
– Approval of the design project for placing the sign;
– Provision of information contained in the IAIS OGD of Moscow.
Also, representatives of the Moskomarchitecture on October 26, November 23, December 21 at 15.00 will hold online seminars, where the following topics will be considered:
– Acceptance of as-built documentation for maintenance of the Consolidated Plan of Underground Communications and Facilities in the city of Moscow;
– Provision of information from the Consolidated Plan of Underground Communications and Facilities in Moscow;
– Provision of technical opinion on compliance of design documentation with the Consolidated Plan of Underground Communications and Facilities in the city of Moscow;
– Recording for geodetic survey.
On October 21, November 25 and December 23 from 10 to 12.00, representatives of the Mosgosexpertiza will hold online meetings on the topic:
– State examination of design documentation (or) results of engineering surveys;
– Approval of special technical conditions for the preparation of design documentation for capital construction facilities, including metro facilities, during construction, the reconstruction of which is carried out by the state construction supervision body of the city of Moscow.
Online classes on obtaining the services of resource-supplying organizations for connecting to engineering and technical support networks in electronic form, led by specialists of the Unified Contact Center of the Complex of Urban Planning Policy and Construction of the City of Moscow, will be held on October 29 and December 17.
In addition, ECC specialists will hold online seminars on submitting notifications about the planned construction or reconstruction of an individual housing building or garden house. They will be held on October 8 and 22, November 05 and 26, December 10 and 24 at 19.00.
“The work on converting state services in the construction sector into electronic form is carried out on behalf of the Mayor of Moscow Sergey Sobyanin. Already, many companies were able to appreciate the convenience of online services, thanks to which developers significantly reduced time costs”, – said Sergey Levkin.