Two training seminars for developers will be held on 22th of October
In the Complex of urban planning and construction, educational seminars are continuing for developers to provide state services in the construction sector in electronic form.
So, on Monday, October 22, in the Moscow Architecture Committee, an educational seminar will be held on the provision of public services in the urban planning sector, during which the following services will be presented:
– preparation and issuance of urban development plans for land in the city of Moscow;
– preparation and issuance of a certificate of approval of the architectural and town planning decision of the capital construction object in the city of Moscow;
– registration of the passport of the coloristic decision of facades of buildings, structures, structures in the city of Moscow;
– coordination of the design project of placement of the sign;
– the provision of information contained in the IAIS OGD of the city of Moscow;
– acceptance of as-built documentation for maintaining the Master Plan of underground utilities and facilities in the city of Moscow;
– providing information from the Consolidated plan of underground communications and facilities in the city of Moscow.
The seminar will be held at the following address: Moscow, Triumfalnaya Square, 1, the big hall of the Arkhsovet.
Beginning at 14:15.
For more information about participation, please call: 8 (499) 251–34–23, 8 (499) 250–47–44, 8 (499) 250–51–76.
Also, on October 22, a specialist from Moskomstroyinvest will tell about the nuances of receiving the service “Issuing a developer of the conclusion on the developer’s compliance and project declaration with the requirements established by part 2 of article 3, articles 20 and 21 of the Federal Law of December 30, 2004 No. 214-ФЗ construction of apartment buildings and other real estate objects and on amendments to some legislative acts of the Russian Federation ”(state service).
The seminar will be held at the address: Moscow, Vozdvizhenka Street, Building 8/1, Building 1, Floor 3, Room 320.
Beginning at 15:00.
Information by phone: 8 (495) 620-20-00, ext. 59-912
Applications for participation should be sent to e-mail: GalikhanovRN@mos.ru
Source: Construction Complex