Online seminar for developers on technical connection will be held on November 27
On November 27, at 15.00, an online seminar will be held: “Concluding contracts for connecting to engineering and technical support networks and coordinating the removal of networks from the building spot”.
The seminar will be attended by representatives of the Department of Housing and Communal Services of Moscow, Mosvodokanal JSC, Rosseti Moscow Region PJSC, OEK JSC, MOEK PJSC, MOSGAZ JSC, Mosoblgaz JSC, Mosvodotok State Unitary Enterprise.
Organizers: the Moscow City Planning Policy Department and the Agency for Strategic Initiatives, with the participation of the Unified Register of Developers, the Moscow Investor Club and the Moscow Investor Association.
– On the submission of a single application through the Official Portal of the Mayor and the Government of Moscow for obtaining technical conditions and concluding agreements on connection to engineering and technical support networks
– Composition of documents required for execution of connection (process connection) contracts
– Procedure for verification by resource-supplying organizations of the developer’s compliance with technical conditions
– Execution of documents confirming compliance of the developer with the technical conditions
– Execution of the connection certificate (process connection)
– Execution of supply contracts
– Coordinate the removal of networks from the building spot
– During the seminar you can ask your chat questions. The moderator can also give you a word if you press the “Raise your hand” button. Questions from anonymous participants are not accepted.
The online seminar will be held in ZOOM format.
Registration for the event is mandatory.
Once you have registered, you will be sent a link to sign in to the webinar.
Please note: perhaps Zoom will ask you to upgrade the program to version 5:0, please do this in advance if you cannot click on the link.
Videos of previously held seminars can be viewed on our website in the section “Training seminars”.
Source: Moscow Investors Association