Online workshop for developers will be held on September 14
In the Complex of Urban Planning Policy and Construction there are ongoing educational seminars for developers on the provision of state services in the construction sector in electronic form, Sergey Levkin, head of the Department of Urban Planning Policy of Moscow, said.
On Monday, September 14, Moskomarchitektura specialists will hold an educational seminar for developers and designers on the provision of public services in the urban planning sector in online format, during it they will talk about the services provided:
– Sending proposals for amendments to the rules of land use and development of the city of Moscow.
– Preparation and issuance of urban planning plans of land plots in the city of Moscow.
– Preparation and issuance of a certificate of approval of the architectural and urban planning solution of the capital construction facility in the city of Moscow.
– Execution of the passport of the coloristic solution of facades of buildings, buildings, constructions in the city of Moscow.
– Approval of the design project for placing the sign.
– Provision of information contained in the IAIS OGD of Moscow.
Online seminar will take place at 15:00, e-mail entry: FursovSA1@mos.ru
“The work on converting state services in the construction sector into electronic form is carried out on behalf of the Mayor of Moscow Sergey Sobyanin. Already, many companies were able to appreciate the convenience of online services, thanks to which developers significantly reduced time costs”, – said Sergey Levkin.
Source: Moscow Construction Complex