Rosreestr will approve new forms of extracts from the USRN
The draft order of Rosreestr “On the approval of the forms of extracts from the Unified State Register of Real Estate, the composition of the information contained in them and the procedure for filling them in, the requirements for the format of documents containing the information of the Unified State Register of Real Estate and provided in electronic form, as well as on the determination of the types of information contained in the Unified State Register of Real Estate” is posted on the portal of draft regulatory acts.
The draft order approves new forms of extracts from the Unified State Register of Real Estate (USRN):
– about the real estate;
– on the rights of an individual to existing (existing) real estate;
– on the content of title documents;
– the date of receipt by the registration authority of the rights of the application for state cadastral registration and (or) state registration of the rights and the documents annexed thereto;
– on the zone with special conditions for the use of territories, the territorial zone, the public easement, the territory of an object of cultural heritage, the territory of advanced socio-economic development, the zone of territorial development in the Russian Federation, the gambling zone, forestry, a specially protected natural territory, a special economic zone, hunting land, the Baikal natural territory and its ecological zones, the coastline (border of the water object), the land surveying project;
– on the border between the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, the border of the municipality and the border of the settlement;
– on the cadastral value of the real estate object.
The order will also approve the procedure for filling in extracts from the USRN and the composition of the information contained in them, requirements for the format of documents containing the USRN information and provided in electronic form.
Contained in the USRN, information is provided in the form of:
– territory cadastral plan;
– notification of the absence of information about persons who have received information about the real estate;
– certificates on persons who have received information about the real estate object;
– notification of the absence of requested information in the Unified State Register of Real Estate;
– decision to refuse to provide requested information from the USRN.
Earlier, the State Duma in the first reading adopted bill No. 962484-7 “On amending the Federal Law “On State Registration of Real Estate”…”, which simplifies the procedure for submitting an electronic application for state registration of law and cadastral registration of real estate. Public discussion of the draft resolution will last until September 2, 2020. If approved, the order will enter into force no earlier than May 1, 2021.
Source: Unified resource of developers