Round table “Market readiness for BIM-design” will be held on October 27
The round table “Market readiness for BIM-design” will be held in online format on October 27 at 11:00.
Live on the MACRO YouTube channel, experts from leading industry associations, representatives of developers and BIM design organizations will discuss one of the most relevant topics of 2020 – BIM design in construction and the readiness of the Russian market for it.
The following topics for discussion are on the agenda:
– Are designers ready for BIM design
– Are designers ready to detail the projects that are being done in BIM
– Do developers use and see the need to use BIM models in their activities
– Prospects for the development of the BIM design market in Russia.
– Kirill Kholopik, Director of the Institute for the Development of the Construction Industry, ЕРЗ.РФ (Moscow);
– Vladimir Seredovich, President of the Association of Construction Organizations of the Novosibirsk Region, Professor of NGASU, Candidate of Technical Sciences (Novosibirsk);
– Alexey Belousov, CEO of SRO A “Merging of builders of SPb” (St. Petersburg);
– Mikhail Besfamilny, general director, owner of Orso-Group, deputy of the Perm City Council (Perm);
– Alexey Savenkov, Director of the Granit Group of Companies (Yaroslavl);
– Vitaly Artemchuk, Deputy Director for Construction of Nadezhda Group of Companies (Bryansk);
– Pavel Bulatov, Deputy Development Director of MACRO (Moscow);
– Andrey Pogrebnyak, construction expert of the Construction Control Department of the Real Estate Financing Department of Siberian Bank Sberbank PJSC, BIM specialist (Novosibirsk);
– Alexander Pankin, BIM-manager in the direction of “General Plan and Infrastructure” of Gravion Group of Companies (Moscow);
Ilya Belenky, CEO of Synergy Systems (BIM-design) (Novosibirsk).
The round table will be held online. Participation is free, you can register by link.