Three more seminars will be held till the end of the week
This week, it is planned to hold three more training seminars with specialists of Moscow State Construction Supervision, Moscow State Expertise and Moskomstroyinvest.
On Tuesday, October 23, Mosgosstroynadzor specialists will conduct an educational seminar on the provision of public services in the urban planning sphere, during which they will talk about the following services provided:
– Issuance of building permits;
– Issuance of permits for commissioning facilities;
– Issuance of a conclusion on the compliance of the constructed, reconstructed capital construction object with the requirements of technical regulations and project documentation.
The seminar will be held at the following address: Moscow, Bryanskaya Street, 9, office 606a.
Beginning at 11:00
Applications for participation should be sent by e-mail: email@example.com
On October 23, a specialist from Moskomstroyinvest will talk about the procedure for submitting quarterly reports of the developer in electronic form through the public services portal (service). Address: Moscow, Vozdvizhenka Street, Building 8/1, Building 1, Floor 3, Room 320.
Beginning at 16:00.
Details by phone: 8 (495) 620–20–00 ext. 59-926.
Applications for participation should be sent by e-mail: GontarenkoNG@mos.ru
On October 25, the Moscow State Expertise Expert will talk about the specifics of providing the following public services:
– State expertise of project documentation and (or) results of engineering surveys;
See also: Moscow has saved more than 51 billion rubles for project expertise
– Conducting a verification of the accuracy of determining the estimated cost of capital construction projects, the construction or reconstruction of which is funded in full or in part at the expense of the Moscow budget;
– Coordination of special technical conditions for the preparation of project documentation of capital construction projects, including metro facilities, during construction, reconstruction of which the state construction supervision is carried out by the executive authority of the city of Moscow.
The event will take place at the address: Moscow, 2nd Brestskaya Street, 8, Conference Hall, 4th floor
Beginning: at 10:00
For more information about participation, please call: 8 (495) 620-20-00 ext. 55907.
Applications for participation should be sent by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Construction complex