Three seminars for developers will be held next week
Educational seminars for developers on the provision of public services in the construction industry in electronic form are continuing in the Moscow Construction Complex. Next week three educational events are planned on this topic.
On Monday, June 10, an educational seminar on the provision of public services in the town-planning sphere will be held at the Moscow Architecture Committee, during which the following services will be presented:
– Acceptance of as-built documentation for maintaining the Master Plan of underground utilities and facilities in the city of Moscow.
– Providing information from the consolidated plan of underground communications and facilities in the city of Moscow.
– Provision of a technical opinion on the compliance of project documentation with the Master Plan of underground utilities and facilities in the city of Moscow.
– Record on carrying out control and geodetic shooting.
The event starts at 14:15.
Venue: Triumfalnaya Square, Building 1, the Great Hall of the Arch.
For more information on participation, please call: 8 (499) 251–34–23, 8 (499) 250–51–76.
On Tuesday, June 11, Mosgosstroynadzor specialists will conduct an educational seminar on the provision of public services in the urban planning sector, during which they will talk about the following services provided:
– Issuance of building permits;
– Issuance of permits for commissioning facilities;
–Printing a conclusion on the compliance of the constructed, reconstructed capital construction object with the requirements of technical regulations and project documentation.
The beginning of the event at 11:00.
Venue: Moscow, Bryanskaya Street, 9, office 606a.
Applications for participation should be sent by e-mail: email@example.com
Also on June 11, OATI staff will talk about the issuance of warrants and receiving notifications for carrying out earthworks, installing temporary fences, and placing temporary objects.
The beginning of the event at 15:00.
Venue: Moscow, Taganskaya Street, 30/2 Building 3, Room 104.
Information by phone: 8 (495) 912–82–00.
Source: Department of Urban Development Policy