Three seminars for developers will be held next week
Educational seminars for developers on the provision of state services in the construction sector in electronic form are ongoing in the Construction Complex of Moscow.
On Monday, November 9, Moskomarchitecture specialists in the online format will hold an educational seminar for developers and designers on the provision of public services in the urban planning sector, during which they will talk about the services provided:
– Sending proposals for amendments to the rules of land use and development of the city of Moscow.
– Preparation and issuance of urban planning plans for land plots in the city of Moscow.
– Preparation and issuance of a certificate of approval of the architectural and urban planning solution of the capital construction facility in the city of Moscow.
– Execution of the passport of the coloristic solution of facades of buildings, buildings, constructions in the city of Moscow.
– Approval of the design project for placing the sign.
– Provision of information contained in the IAIS OGD of Moscow.
Online seminar will take place at 15:00, e-mail entry: FursovSA1@mos.ru
On Tuesday, November 10, at 11:00, an online educational seminar on the provision of public services in the urban planning sector will be held for developers and designers, during which the following services will be described:
– Issue of building permit;
– Issue of permit for commissioning of facilities;
– Issue a conclusion on compliance of the constructed, reconstructed capital construction facility with the requirements of technical regulations and design documentation.
E-mail entry for the seminar: firstname.lastname@example.org.
On November 12, a seminar will be held at which OATI employees will talk about issuing warrants and receiving notifications for earthworks, installing temporary fences, and placing temporary facilities in the city of Moscow. The seminar will be held at: Moscow, Taganskaya street, house 30/2 building 3. Phone entry: 8 (917) 564-89-50.
Source: Moscow Urban Planning Policy Department