Three workshops for developers will be held next week
In the Complex of urban planning policy and construction, educational seminars for developers on the provision of public services in the construction sector in electronic form are continuing. This was announced by the head of the Department of urban planning policy of the city of Moscow Sergey Levkin.
Levkin said that on Monday, March 16, an educational seminar on the provision of public services in the urban development sphere will be held in the Moscow Architecture Committee, during which it will be told about the services provided:
– Submission of proposals on amendments to the rules of land use and development of the city of Moscow.
– Preparation and issuance of urban development plans for land in the city of Moscow.
– Preparation and issuance of a certificate of approval of the architectural and urban planning decision of the capital construction facility in the city of Moscow.
– Registration of a coloristic decision passport for the facades of buildings, structures, structures in the city of Moscow.
– Coordination of the design project for the placement of signs.
– Providing information contained in the IAIS OGD of the city of Moscow.
The seminar will be held at the address: Moscow, Triumfalnaya Square, Building 1, the Great Hall of the Arch Council. Beginning at 14:15. You can obtain detailed information about participation by phone: 8 (499) 251–34–23, 8 (499) 250–51–76.
On Tuesday, March 17, OATI employees will talk about placing orders and receiving notifications for earthworks, installing temporary fences, and placing temporary objects. The seminar will be held at: 30/2 Taganskaya Street, Building 3, Room 104. Beginning at 15:00. Information by phone: 8 (495) 912–82–00
On March 20, the representative of the Unified Contact Center of the Stroykompleks of the city of Moscow will tell you how to file notifications about the objects of individual housing construction or a garden house planned for construction or reconstruction. The seminar will be held at: House on Brest, st. 2nd Brest, d. 6 hall of the Interactive map of Moscow. Beginning at 16.00 You can receive detailed information on participation by phone: 8 (499) 401-01-01.
Source: Department of Urban Policy