Two seminars on electronic public services for developers will be held in August
Educational seminars for developers on the provision of state services in the construction sector in electronic form will be held on August 17 and 20, Sergey Levkin, head of the Moscow Department of Urban Planning Policy, said.
On August 17, at 15:00, specialists of the Moscow Architecture Committee will hold a seminar on the provision of public services in the urban planning sphere in online format. They will discuss services:
– on proposals for amendments to the rules of land use and development of Moscow;
– on preparation and issuance of urban planning plans for land plots in the capital;
– on preparation and issuance of a certificate of approval of the architectural and urban planning solution of the capital construction facility in the city;
– about execution of the passport of the coloristic solution of facades of buildings, buildings, constructions in Moscow;
– on approval of design project for signs placement;
– on provision of information contained in the IAIS OGD of Moscow.
Applications for participation are accepted by e-mail: FursovSA1@mos.ru
In addition, on August 20 at 15:00 there will be held another seminar, during which Moskomstroyinvest specialist will discuss submitting the quarterly reports of the developer in electronic form through the public services portal.
The seminar will be held at: ul. Vozdvizhenka, d. 8/1, p. 1, floor 3, room 320. Information can be obtained by phone: 8 (495) 620-20-00, ext. 69-678. Applications for participation are accepted by e-mail: Investfirstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the letter should indicate: “Application for participation in the seminar-Reporting”.
“Work on the transfer of public services in the construction sector to electronic form is carried out on behalf of Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin. Already, many companies were able to appreciate the convenience of online services, thanks to which developers significantly reduced time costs”, – Sergey Levkin said.
Recall that from November 1, 2014, state services in the field of construction are provided only in electronic form. A series of seminars for developers is taking place in the Construction Complex.
Source: Moscow Urban Planning Policy Department