VTSIOM: MORE HALF OF MOSCOW DEVELOPERS MARKED REAL DECREASE OF ADMINISTRATIVE BARRIERS
More than half of representatives of construction organizations in Moscow noted the positive effect of reforms to reduce administrative barriers. Such data was presented by the General Director of VTsIOM Valery Fyodorov on Friday at the Moscow Urban Forum.
1,000 managers and chief specialists of Moscow construction companies were interviewed in the course of the Russian Public Opinion Research Center (VTsIOM) research held in June this year. The study was aimed at identifying the opinion of industry representatives on such changes as:
- transfer of state services to the electronic form,
- the inclusion in the GPRS of data on the networks of engineering and technical support,
- conditions of connection to networks,
- the procedure for setting the constructed object for cadastral registration,
- reducing the term for registering the right to an object Construction in Rosreestr
More than 50% of respondents noted positive dynamics in all these areas. “The leader by the positive effect is the basic state services transfer in the construction sector to the electronic form, from the Development plan of land plot to the commissioning of the facility. We see that 3/4 of the professionals see this as a positive effect”, said Valery Fedorov.
Source: RIA News