Why did they refuse to receive the town-planning plan of the land plot?
For a more accurate answer, we need to see the text of your application. However, traditionally the grounds for refusing to provide this state service can be:
- The request submitted by the applicant and other documents necessary for the provision of state services do not comply with the requirements established by the current legal acts and the Administrative Regulation on the provision of state services.
- Receipt from the authorized state authorities of information on the lack of documents required by clause 220.127.116.11 of the Administrative Regulations for the provision of state services, if the applicant did not submit these documents in the prescribed manner.
- The presence in the documents of contradictory or inaccurate information, as well as inconsistency of information to the existing state of the land plot or the inconsistency of the location of the declared land plot to the administrative and territorial division of the city of Moscow.
- Appeal for the provision of public services by a person who is not a recipient of a public service in accordance with the Administrative Regulations for the provision of public services.
- That person does not authorized for the provision of state services on behalf of the applicant.
- Presented documents lost their validity or validity period has expired at the time of submission of the request for the provision of state services.